Tuesday, November 20, 2007

FUN FUN FUN

We went on yet another trip, to play and have fun. I think I'm definately avoiding all of my feelings and trying to play my pain away. It seems to be working for the mean time. So we went to Las Vegas and went to see Seinfeld. It was HILLARIOUSSS....
Ben's sexy face, Leigh-Anne and Joe
My big man, I've lost a few pounds so thank goodness he can pick me up. whoow
Ben is being a tiger, raarr, and I'm like "Ohh please don't eat me."
We had a wonderful time. I was glad to get away and escape if only for one weekend. I guess i'll stay home for a little while now. Face some of the thoughts and hard feelings that go along with grieving for a loved one. I think escaping from time to time is healthy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! Im @ my Moms and decided to check out your page. Pretty Fun!!! Im glad you had fun on your trip, and it is healthy to get away. I wish we had more in common so we could share more, but I appreciate@ love the person you are. You are a wonderful mom it shows in your children Leigh

Ginnie said...

Looks like you guys had fun...not fair!

Anonymous said...

Ben your hot! I love your tiger... and your accessories, nice touch! Miss you guys.

Shannon said...

Let's go on more trips!! Keep blockin the pain! These are great pictures Jen.