Monday, February 16, 2009

Going to school

I just started dog grooming school, I'm very excited, its so much fun. For a while there I wasn't feeling like a real person, every day was full of the same old stuff and I needed something different. I will be turning 30 very soon, I just keep thinking I need to be doing more... I think I'm going through some withdrawals about saying goodbye to my 20's. It makes me so sad. So I am going to be a dog groomer!! I am pretty good too, not to toot my own horn but it seems to fit me and my personality. So heirs to turning 30 and dog grooming.........

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Hey, do you groom cats too? ;)

Chelsea said...

Oh Jen! I did the same thing 3 years ago and went to school for massage therapy. Guess what? I love it! I wish I could get back the thousands of dollars I gave to Weber State and BYU!!! I hope you love dog grooming school and I'm sure that you'll be the best at it! Don't be scared of 30, the shock only lasts a few days.

Travis and Nikki said...

Jenny you are awesome. I love your attitude. I love your personality. I wish you the best. i hope all goes well in the 30's and with dog grooming. i am adding you to my list of favs. Take Care and Happy Late b-day. Love ya nik

NAT said...

I've always wanted to do that, so when Ben told us that you were, I was jealous...but very happy for you. I think you're almost done, aren't you? Good luck! Oh, and Happy Birthday! Sorry that we missed your party. :(