Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family fun...Caution this may cause you intense emotions of puppy love.

We went to the Dinosaur Museum on Saturday. It was lots of fun, the kids and Ben had fun digging in the mud.
We found this sweet little puppy on the side of the road and it looked at me and it said "take me home with you, I'm cold and hungry and I'm a baby." So being the good person that I am I said sure and now we have a puppy. Ok your right it was not on the side of the road it was at someones house. I have a sickness, it hasn't been officially diagnosed yet, I get a fever, I get overwhelming feelings of love, And I keep saying over and over again " oh my gosh aren't they so cute. its called puppy fever or puppy love, and I can't resist them, I fell in love. I don't think of anything but that sweet baby puppy. I go crazy, Its not until I get home with the puppy that I realize all the work it takes to potty train and feed the little thing. Well I go insane for a moment and I'm not able to see past the baby paws and the sweet baby puppy breath and the way they cuttle up in your neck and go to sleep. Ahhhh. Well anyway this is Gunner he is a mutt, but I love him!!
Isn't he cute!
Blake and Gunner are best buddies they sleep together and Blake carries him everywhere!
There is nothing cutter than babies and puppies.

9 comments:

Merilee said...

You did it! haha. He is one cute puppy! I LOVE the picture of Blake asleep with him. Part of me is totally jealous..I would love for my boys to have a dog. But, I am not up for the work, and I don't think my in-laws would appreciate a dog here. :) We will have to come visit and see your new baby!

Ginnie said...

Okay, okay... I can see why you bought that cute little poop! Makes me want a puppy :)

Phillips Family said...

Nice dog, but I thought you would be a bit more original in naming the dog. Something like Beethoven. jk

Shannon said...

You're crazy but that's why we love ya. Cute cute cute. Carter can't wait to meet him!

Frog Family said...

Oh that is one cute puppy. Good look potty training the little darling!!!

KBlack said...

Oh my gosh your family is so cute! Look how great you look. I would love to chat some time. Email me kblacklilly@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

You never surprise me anymore with the puppy getting. I'm glad you have so much love in you to love so many people and animals at the same time. Your darling.

Anonymous said...

You never surprise me anymore with the puppy getting. I'm glad you have so much love in you to love so many people and animals at the same time. Your darling.

NAT said...

Another dog? You're more brave than I am. He sure is cute, though!