My little bro. is coming home from his mission, in 2 1/2 weeks. I'm so excited it will be so fun. I'm right out gitty about it. I can't wait for Nov. 4th to come. He is such a huge part of our family, for 2 years, 2 of our family members have been gone fulfilling there missions, when my mom left it felt extra empty cause Casey was still on his mission. My two sisters are great but not enough (sorry girls I know you feel the same way, love you) So to have Casey come home will be so nice it will be one more person to lean on when times are hard and he can lean on all of us. Siblings are so great. If you think about it we are with Siblings the longest, our parents die before us, we die before our children, we don't meet our husbands untill we are older. Our siblings are born around the same time we are and they hopefully grow old with us. I love all my Siblings. So I thought I would list some of the reasons I love Casey so much and what makes him so great.
1. His laugh is infectious
2. He is so funny, and has the greatest since of humor.
3. He loves the simpsons, I miss hearing him laugh at the T.V. in the other room. ha
4.He plays the piano beatifully
5. He is so responsible
6. He is so mature and always has been, he is a very old spirit
7, Casey always knows what to say when I'm upset, to help me with a problem.
8. He is very sensitive, he loved and loves my mom and was and is the perfect son in every way.
9. All of his nieces and nephews love him to death, because they know he loves them.
10. Casey is a wonderful missionary, he has done so many wonderful things on his mission. He has worked hard the served the Lord well. And he kept serving his mission even when he new his mom was going to pass away. He is the strongest person I know. I love him!!
(These are very old pictures, he was only 18 her and he is 21 now)