Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good friends return


I am so excited my long lost buddies are home to stay. Nate and Ginnie have been MIA for a very long time!! They are home from there hiatus of schooling and partying. Now Nathan Johnson is a doctor, I mean a doctor can you believe it. Ben and I are, (well I'll just say it, In love with both of these people.) They are are really good friends and now they are our doctor friends. Glad we hung on to these friends, it always pays to know a doctor but better yet be best friends with one!!! Score!

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I'll pay you later for them ;) We love you too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

Jenny,
I just put up our new blog and wanted to let you know:
bengtzen.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginnie said...

What?! you removed the comment? I kind of liked it and was hoping you would write another post about how much you loved me.